Sunday, November 30, 2014

Remember The Genesis, The Woman Seed, The Lamb Of God

I Am A Christian: Give at paypal.com to patriciabradford77@gmail.com

If I Make My Bed In Hell, Behold, Thou Art There! Psalm 139:8b

-When is the last time your pastor scared the living hell out of you? By reminding you that since your birth you walk through the valley of the shadow of death and judgment, and though God is with you even if you make your bed in hell, once you die, whether He can bring you into heaven is whether or not you’re with the Son/Savior Jesus Christ, because His blood alone washes mankind who is a lineage of sin, from sin, Jesus bloody Cross alone, (I John 5:10-15.
-Meaning, only those washed from sin, repentance, (ones knees, forsaking all sin, not church), can live with Christ and dwell in His, GOD’s Kingdom heir to the throne. So again I ask, when was the last time your pastor scared the living hell (Rev. 21:8, 22:14, 15), out of you! Clearly, will you serve Satan all your lives? Beware, Apb The Ram, www.straitisthegate14.blogspot.com www.thekillingroom14.blogspot.com

Prophecy Links

-A Voice Declaring: “A catastrophe on the earth,” the end of crystal skies mightily on the map 05/11/2014
-Seen to be seeing a ferocious Beast filled with their swallow, tearing through, chomping and eating its way from the pulpit to the pews, a beast in the assembly of great apostasy (false churches), on the map 05/11/2014
-See to be seeing stars, paper stars falling and feathering down around my feet, the fall of falsehood, of the wealth of the wicked remarkably on the map 05/16/2014

A New Heart 11/30/2014

-A new Heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you, and I will take the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statues, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (Ezek. 36:26, 27)

Behold The Throne Of God

-Whenever I read this scripture I’m reminded of one of the most important things I was made to see when the prophet Ezekiel was allowed to open three time tested doors in God’s throne to me.
-I actually witness this illumination in likeness of the sun become as a hand, a surgeon for to remove the existing heart of the multitude before his throne, behold I saw their old hearts bore his hand, and given unto them was a new heart and a heart of indescribable forgiveness and love. 1993, Beware, Apb, The RAM

A New Heart I Give Unto You!

-This promise to the children of Israel is most definitely for us today. It was actually a prophecy that was fulfilled when Jesus Christ came and through his death instituted the New Covenant. It is said, in Hebrews 10:9, “He God taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.” The Old Covenant under the Law of Moses could never perfect anyone. The sacrifices continually offered by the people could not renew their hearts. Only the blood of Jesus was acceptable to God as a perfect sacrifice. “For by one offering he hath perfected forever them that are sanctified.” (Heb. 10:14).
-Verse 16 of Hebrews 10 refers to our opening passage from the book of Ezekiel. We know that without Christ’s death on the cross, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled. He made available to us the new and living way foretold so long ago.
-The person who accepts Christ into his heart becomes a new creature: old things are passed away, “behold all things become new” (II Cor. 5:17). It was difficult for the children of Israel to lead lives of righteousness because the old nature of sin reign in them. When we ask Jesus into our hearts, “our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henchforth we should not serve sin” (Rom. 6:6). Jesus does not mend our hearts, or paint over them; He makes them new by the washing of His Blood. We are sanctified and justified by the name of Jesus and are able to live the lives of holiness that God desires.
-God has also made further provisions for us, knowing that we live in a wicked world and face many temptations. He has given us His Holy Spirit, also known as the Comforter (John 15:26). After Jesus ascension into heaven, he was sent to abide in the hearts of the believers everywhere. He is a guide, a teacher, a strengthener, and of course a comforter. I believe his indwelling is necessary in order for one to live an overcoming Christian life. When I’m going through trying times, I think of the tender love of Jesus and His precious words, "I Will Not Leave You Comfortless” (John 14:18). From Jimmy Swaggart, the Word For Everyday, of November 30th beware, Apb, The RAM.

-For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth, Eze. 8:12. That you be aware, that you be born again, that you know an Apostle of Jesus Christ is among you. As to pluck Ambers from the burning, take heed that no man deceive you, Apb, The Rising Above Ministry RAM, www.ministercaden14.blogspot.com www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com www.beholdthemystery14.blogspot.com

-Whosoever is born (rebirth by Christ’s Cross), of God does not commit sin, for his seed (seed of righteousness, Jesus), remain in him and he cannot sin, because he is born again of God (spirit lead, instead of flesh lead). In this the Children of God are manifest, (acknowledged), and the children of the Devil, whosoever does not righteousness (empowered by Christ’s Cross) is not of God, neither he who loves not his brother. I Jn. 9, 10

Prophecy Links

“I’m coming soon, go and tell my people,” …An Appearing In The Heavens, Jesus, Spring of 1986

-Seen to be seeing in huge, bold, white letters, the word, forewarning: “Awake!” A final commission for all mankind to awake out of their Satanic, to Demonic, to Religious slumber. 04/12/13/2014
-There’s something about a darkness that is no longer pending, but has become mankind’s most trusted bedfellow, a night that will never end for most hath come. 04/12/2014

For Salvation Pray: I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.

Listening to Selah: I Surrender All

Hurry Lord Christ, Prince Of Peace, and get us the Victory

Behold: The Spirit and the Bride say COME! www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com

A Ministry Above

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2014 at 11:35 AM , Blogger P. Bradford said...

We Shall Behold Him! I'm Coming Soon, An Appearing In The Heavens Jesus, 1986... Behold I Go And Prepare A Place For You, JCON...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home